Cyclone Straps are a simple, efficient, tie-down with the greatest design capacity.
- Rafter or Truss to Wall/Beam
- Purlin to Exposed Rafter
- Ridge Beam to Exposed Rafter
- Pryda Cyclone Straps are quick and easy to install.
- They are designed to have sufficient capacity for many cyclonic area uses, and can be “doubled up” for twice tie-down capacity. Maximum design capacity is determined from Pryda tests.
- A range of lengths are available to suit different nailing and capacity requirements.
For application and design capacity information, refer to the Pryda Builders Guide.
Pryda Cyclone Strap 1.0mm
|MPQHS4||400 x 32mm|
|MPQHS6||600 x 32mm|
|QHS9||880 x 32mm|